PEACE LOVE & PEOPLE POWER!!!

My photo
Words and Music by LYONS. Learn More - Teach More - Love More - Stop War! Peace Love & People Power! #ClanOfTheLyons #83CLASSIC

Tuesday 25 January 2022

Mind Notes Pt.105 'Composed In Murky Waters'




This ain't the same beat
That was playing
This ain't rap
I was saying
Never follow fashion
Obeying
Drop a beat with a jingle
Straight sleighing
Ain't safe
Where we're laying
In the manor more grief
Complaining
In the ends more thieves
Snakes waiting
Stomach turn
On some anticipation
I seen the machine
And I believe
In the MPC
Pledge allegiance to the beat
Disciples to the speaker box
Loyal to the game
Relentless
We never stop
I been where I been
And I still
Came back again
Where it's all happening
Still here paddling
Up stream struggling
Still here puzzling
Still


A red heart
A black peace sign
Pacifists ain't safe
In these times
Trying to keep a straight face
Keep a sharp mind
It's been a long grind
It's been a long time
Keen wit
Got a sharp edge
Listen clear
Always hear what my mother said
Ignore the voices
Trying to keep a level head
See the angles
Everybody's trying to get ahead
Eye spy
Hide and go seek
If only the meek
Could inherit all the earth
We'd all be eating proper dinners
Clean water
Free schools
Living free spirits
My my
Look at what's become of us
All because of some us are crazy
It's berserk
Devils dress in dark suits
Try telling me
We ain't all dying
For the loot


Never get wet feet
Just saying
But when the drought come
They outside
All praying
It's shame when it rains
It's another day in
No knock down ginger
We're not playing
Trying to find a way in
Came in through the back door
No one saw us coming
No one saw the homework
Hours putting work in
Living for the art and the craft
Still learning
If only we could get
Every penny, every cent
Give it all back
Where it should of went
You could forget about
Flags planted
Got to teach man
Not to take the earth for granted
What's the meaning of making it
If you ain't trying to give a bit
Living
While your brothers catch cold
Drivers
And the passengers
Miracles and massacres
The story unfolds


PEACE LOVE & PEOPLE POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment